Guardsman Laminating, Inc. is committed to protecting your privacy and will collect no personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us.
Your Privacy Information is not collected if you simply browse our Web site.
When you visit Guardsman’s Web site to browse the information it contains, you do so anonymously unless you choose to provide us privacy information about yourself. If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Web site-—reading pages, viewing photographs, or downloading information for example—we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically.
This information does not identify you personally.
This gathering and storing of privacy information is separate from the activity described as monitoring.
Information gathered automatically is used for, among other things, site management, compiling reports of usage statistics, and, in the case of suspected unauthorized activity, for law enforcement and possible criminal prosecution.
The following are representative of the types of privacy information automatically collected and stored about your visit:
- the Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access our Web site;
- the type of Internet browser and the operating system of the computer you use to access our site;
- the date and time you visit our site;
- the pages you visit on our site;
- if you linked to our Web site from another Web site, the address of that Web site;
- and, if you linked to our Web site from a search Web site, the address of that Web site and the search term you used.
If you submit a resume online:
The privacy information and resume data you do submit will be used for employment consideration only and will be stored in an internal resume tracking system. Your data is only available internally to a limited number of hiring officals and, unless you authorize Guardsman to share it with other hiring officials by answering ‘yes’ to the relevant question on the resume form, it will not be shared with any other people or organizations internally or externally. The only exception to this policy is described in our Security notice below.
The authority for soliciting your Social Security Number (SSN) is Executive Order 9397. Since other people may have the same name and birth date, your SSN will be used to identify you precisely. Although disclosure of your SSN is not mandatory, your failure to do so will impede completion of your application.
If You subscribe to Guardsman’s Web Site Update services, Newsletters, or any other services or enrollments, or if you submit work to Guardsman:
If you choose to provide us with your e-mail address to subscribe to the Guardsman or any items mentioned, we will use that information only to send you e-mail notices of substantive updates, or pertinent information as it may apply per your requests relating to our Web site.
- If you choose to subscribe or to enroll to any Guardsman service or to submit any work to Guardsman, we will collect your e-mail address by an automated process or through your email submissions. We do not collect your e-mail address or contact information for any purpose other than to provide you estimates or to communicate with you about the work you want us to do for you, to provide updates, for billing and accounting purposes, for enrollments to our newsletters or special offers and advertisements, to keep in touch with you to see if you need any quotes, to tell you when your jobs might be ready, to communicate with you if there is a problem, or to provide submission procedures and communication operations for your convenience. We will not share your e-mail address with any third party, other than as described below in our Security notice.
- We do not create individual profiles with the information that you have provided. Under no circumstances will we give your e-mail address to any private organization, commercial or otherwise unless we represent you through a contractual arrangement. If you unsubscribe to from the Guardsman email lists or services, your email address will be purged from our mailing list. Periodically, we will validate e-mail addresses; any that are found to be inactive will be purged from our mailing list.
If you send us an e-mail:
Except as otherwise indicated, if you choose to submit a question or comment using our online form and provide us your name and e-mail or postal address, we will use that information only to respond to your question or comment.
- We will not share your name, e-mail, or postal address with any third party, other than as described below in our Security notice. We will not create individual profiles with the information that you have provided. Under no circumstances will we give your name, e-mail, or postal address to any any private organization, commercial or otherwise. If you choose to offer information or assistance to Guardsman in the pursuit of its mission by using our online form, email, or other communication methods, we will make appropriate inquiries to determine the accuracy of your information. In addition, we may share the information you provide with other appropriate entities to enable Guardsman to carry out its legally and contractual or authorized responsibilities. By providing information or assistance to Guardsman through our online form, through faxes, email, snail mail, by phone or other media, you expressly consent to our use of whatever information you provide via our Web site.
Privacy Act Statement:
Authorities: 50 U.S.C. 403-4; 50 U.S.C. 403-4a(d); 50 U.S.C. 403a-g.
Privacy Information Principal Uses: Privacy Information collected via the Guardsman Web site is used to: 1) process employment applications from individuals who choose to submit their resumes through Guardsman’s enrollment application process; 2) provide e-mail notifications of substantive updates to the Guardsman Web site to subscribers who request this service; and 3) provide information in response to comments or questions when a response is requested by the person submitting the comment or question; and 4) assist Guardsman in the fulfillment of its mission.
Routine Uses: Information collected via the Guardsman Web Site may be provided to law enforcement agencies as described in our Security notice.
This system and related software and equipment are intended solely for the communication, transmission, processing, and storage of sensitive information. For site security purposes and to ensure that this Web site remains available to all users, Guardsman monitors network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or to otherwise cause damage to the site. Anyone using this Web site expressly consents to such monitoring.
Unauthorized attempts to modify any information stored on this system, to defeat or circumvent security features, or to utilize this system for other than its intended purposes are prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution.
If monitoring reveals evidence of possible criminal activity, such evidence may be provided to law enforcement personnel. In addition, if you send us information about a threat or comments that or might constitute a threat, or your comments contain information about criminal activities, we may provide that and associated information to law enforcement and/or other appropriate authorities.
Information presented on this Web site is subject to copyright protection and cannot be copied or distributed without the written consent of Guardsman Laminating, Inc. We request that Guardsman be cited as the source of any information, photos, and images copied from this site and that any photo credits or bylines be similarly credited to the photographer or author.
We strongly recommend that Guardsman data be acquired directly from this Web site and not through other sources that may change the information in some way or exclude material crucial to the understanding of that information. While Guardsman makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information, some information may change between site updates. Substantive changes may be noted when content is next updated.
Disclaimer of Endorsement:
The documents posted on this Web site may contain hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and private organizations. These links and pointers are provided for visitors’ convenience. Neither Guardsman Laminating, Inc., nor any associated parties controls or guarantees the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any linked information. Further, the inclusion of links or pointers to Web sites other than the Guardsman-managed Web site is not intended to assign importance to those sites and the information contained therein, nor is it intended to endorse, recommend, or favor any views expressed, or commercial products or services offered on these outside sites, or the organizations sponsoring the sites, by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise.
Reference in this Web site to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the site’s visitor’s, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Guardsman Laminating, Inc.
The views and opinions of any authors expressed in Guardsman’s Product or Services Database Collection(s) do not necessarily state or reflect those of Guardsman Laminating, Inc.
Disclaimer of Liability:
Every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information. However, with the thousands of documents available, often uploaded within short deadlines, we cannot guarantee that there will be no errors. Guardsman makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this Web site and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this Web site.
With respect to the content of the Guardsman Web site, neither Guardsman, nor their employees and contractors make any warranty, expressed or implied or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, and the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to content available from the Guardsman Web site or other Internet resources linked from it.
Additionally, Guardsman does not assume any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, privacy issues, product, or process disclosed herein nor freedom from computer virus, and does not represent that use of such information, product, or process would not infringe on privately owned rights.
Links to this Web Site or Its Contents:
You may freely link to the GUARDSMAN WEB SITE or any of its content. We ask only that you identify that the link is to a Guardsman Laminating, Inc. Internet resource.
Links to Other Sites:
Our Web site may have or develop links to United States Government agencies. In a few cases, we may link or develop links to private organizations, with their permission. Once you link to another site, you are subject to the disclaimers and security and privacy policies of the new site.
The Guardsman Laminating, Inc. Website is Copyrighted and Rights are reserved along with certain Trade and Or Service Marks owned by Guardsman, and or its related affiliates. Information on the Guardsman Laminating, Inc. Web site may not be reproduced, published or be otherwise used without the express written consent of Guardsman Laminating, Inc. received in writing.
We request that all parties desiring to use such materials contact Guardsman Laminating, Inc., and receive such permissions to be able to cite Guardsman Laminating, Inc. as the source of the information and that any photo credits or bylines be similarly credited to the photographer or author or to Guardsman Laminating, Inc., and or to Guardsman Laminating, Inc. subsidiaries, or that credit be given to affiliated parties and individuals as should be appropriate.
If a copyright is indicated on a photo, graphic, or any other material, permission to copy these materials must be obtained from the original source.
This copyright notice does not pertain to information at Web sites other than the Guardsman Laminating, Inc. Web site.
Computer Fraud and Abuse Act:
Unauthorized attempts to upload information and/or change information on Web Sites is strictly prohibited and is subject to prosecution under Title 18 U.S.C., Sections 1001 and 1030. (see Security Notice)
For More Information:
If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please contact the Guardsman Laminating, Inc. Web Information Manager at the address or phone or fax numbers listed below.